Presentation: 5%
Body language & eye contact: 2%
Structure: 10%
Content: 28%
Language: 15%
Pronunciation and Intonation: 3%
Mark: 6,3
What have I done well ? What do I need to improve?
My best thing is the improvisation, and that was good when I had ten years old, but now I need to improve study something before the oral presentation.
Hi, this is my personal evaluation of my oral presentation. Due to a misunderstanding, I have the video of the presentation, because the guythat was recorded, the video was removed accidentally:
I didn't like study, and that is my worst mistake. I need more vocabulary in English, because i know what I mean but I need words. Always I do a oral presentation, I have some nervous, but all people have this problem and this is not a excuse. I think, if I feel more motivated in a school, I can do it better. This is all folks, now we can see the content of my oral presentation.
I am sorry for the video, but i can't do anything now, so I can tell you some things about my granfather.
He is very crazy.
He is the best person in the world.
He hate his wife.
He love his family.
He love have fun.
This is my granfather and my aunt in Dubai:
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario