I will go study
Batxillerat in a other country. I prefer go to England to practise my
English because I write English normal but I speak English so bad. I
will work on holidays to get money to help my family to pay the
school because it's so expensive. I will study more English too and I
will work harder. I will go to live in England for one year to study. But that is not posible, because we are in crisis. I know not yet what I do.
I will become a
house and electronic musician. I will become a producer. That was my
favourite hobby that I have now, I like house music and the other
dance music. I like some artists: David Guetta, Sergi Domènec,
Hardwell, Sak Noel... I will be a DJ too. I have one DJ table
(Hercules RMX) to mix and I have a MIDI controller (M-AUDIO Axiom
25). When I have more time I will to do a session in my town. I do one session for Carnaval de Castelló, it's on Youtube. I do something every day, I do a page for my music. I am working in it. [http://www.wix.com/djandproducer/sebi] This is my logo:
I will train my new dog. Her name is Fosca and she is three months old. She is a puppy and she is all black. She was a mix of a labrador and mestin. She have eight brothers and sisters. I will teach she because she is very naughty and she doesn't know anything. She is four mounths now, and she is very inteligent, and she learn so fast.



No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario