martes, 6 de marzo de 2012

SEBI


Hello everybody, this is Music Non Stop page. Here the music is the best music and allways there are music. http://www.wix.com/djandproducer/sebi

I do this page for you, and for me, and for all house, trance, dance, progressive, dubsteb music lovers. I want to be a good DJ, and I start with that page. I want to go mixing  that summer and began with that world, the night world. I have fifteen years old now, at June, I do sixteen years old and I can go to the night clubs to have a good time. These love of music started when I have six years old, my grandfather put on the radio  Flaix FM in the car and then I listened this radio every week. I started to mix when I had ten years old, with Virtual DJ, and I buy one MIDI controller to mix, one Hercules RMX. Now, I have more experience and I use Traktor Pro 2. This summer I go on a course in Barcelona to learn more. 
I want to be a good DJ, and I want see you dance with my music.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario