domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2011

A day in my life



Hi, I'll tell you one day in my life, becouse it's homework for monday. I don't like monday or tuesday, so I tell you one wenesday in my life.

I just love slept, but the school doesn't allow me, so my obligation it's get up at 7:00am, but  i don't get up at 7:00am, I get up at 7:30am becouse i love sleep but that is bad becouse the school bus arrive at 7:35am, so at morning I need to go fast. The school classes were from 8:00 am to 13:35pm and it's so bored.
When I arrive at home I have lunch and i go to learn the carpentry trade with Jhon Donks. I stay since 3:00pm at carpentry until 5:30pm. After my hobby I go to do homework while I listen music (I just love the music, i can't live with out music)
At 6:30 I go to play computer game or create some music or doing some mixing of music. After this break, I go to entrenar futbol with my team at 7:30. When I finished that I have dinner and i go to sleep with some music. Ah, I have a shower in night too! before the dinner!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario